Call for PhD Forum
On November 15-16, 2023, the 22nd Smart Card Research & Advanced Application Conference (CARDIS 2023) will be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. CARDIS is more than 25 years old and has become the foremost international academic conference dedicated to research on smart cards and its applications but also covers topics such as embedded systems security and cryptography.
The PhD Forum at the CARDIS 2023 is a session for Ph.D students to present their dissertation research and gain visibility within the embedded security community as they prepare for the future job market.
Format: The presentation format will be a series of lightning talk (6-10 mins) followed by common poster session (60 mins) to enable one-to-one interactions.
- Title and a one page abstract (approx. 500 words) describing the scope of dissertation topic and highlight expected outcomes.
- The submission should include name, institution, advisor, contact information.
- Dissertation topic must be relevant to the CARDIS 2023 topics (see the Call for Papers here for more details).
- The candidate should be a currently enrolled in a PhD program.
- Presenters are required to participate to the conference in person.
- Mail your submission in single PDF file to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: October 10, 2023 (23:59 AoE)
Notification: October 13, 2023
The accepted submissions can be found in the program.